Deleting QuickBooks Data and starting over- here in this article we’ll discuss how to delete QuickBooks data and start over. Being a QuickBooks user you may feel like starting over it again, then don’t worry get support from QuickBooks Help.
You can any time make a clean start by deleting all your QuickBooks data. For starting over again, first, you may need to select a suitable situation for deleting QuickBooks Online data and start over.
If Account is active for more than 60 Days and Need to Start over
First, you would have to cancel your account, if your QuickBooks account has been active for more than 60 days time period. And start your account again as you won’t be able to remove information.
Cancel Your Account
Here are some simple steps to cancel your QuickBooks Account:
- Firstly sign into your QuickBooks Online Company account(https://qbo.intuit.com).
- Go and Click on the Gear icon.
- Then go to your account and select the option of an update credit card.
- In the Subscription column, select and click on the cancel subscription link.
- Then follow the option on the screen, and go through the rest of the process.
Start a New Account
Here are some steps to start over a new account:
- First, Go to QuickBooks Signup.
- Fill in your QuickBooks details like User ID and password.
- If earlier you have activated payroll service then you can use the same user Id and password you had previously.
If Account has been active for less than 60 Days and Need to Start over
This technique works for Quickbooks online. On the off chance that you have Quickbooks Online Plus or Essentials. Thus, you can utilize the following steps. Furthermore, if you are utilizing Quickbooks Online Simple Start and need to begin once again, you’ll have to drop your current account and begin with another account.
Note: Please keep a note that this process will delete all the data entered into the company. Once the information is lost it can’t be rolled back.
To Erase Data from your QuickBooks Online Account
- The QuickBooks users have to Log in to your Quickbooks online company.
- Need to change the location of the company. Ex.address shows https://qbo.intuit.com/c28/app/homepage – change to https://qbo.intuit.com/c28/app/purgecompany
- Now, the next screen will give you details of the items to be deleted. Click on yes if you want to delete the data and then select OK.
- Click on the clear the Data, when you have made your selections.
Now you’ll be redirected to your homepage once the deletion is done. Hope by the end of this article you reached the proper solution. If you’re still not available to get proper support. Reach our Support team at QuickBooks Support.